Customer Service Course
Small mistakes and difficult clients are bound to happen. On the other hand, consistent sub-par service can create damaging perceptions of your brand, lose your current clients, and kill potential sales.
WHY SHOULD I PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING?
Arguably the most important aspect for your business to ‘get right’. Social media & the web are growing as platforms for frustrated customers to vent and share their bad experiences with the masses. Your brand’s reputation is incredibly valuable and not something you want to lose control of.
Customer Service Training helps to build crucial service skills to avoid poor service experiences, such as the ability to emphasise with customer needs, identify solutions to problems, and manage expectations.
The course familiarises learners with common causes of conflict and how it can present, what the law says about conflict management, how to carry out a conflict risk assessment, and how to prevent and manage singular cases of confrontation or ongoing confliction – including methods of resolution.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE COURSE
Whether you operate on a face to face basis, over the phone or via email, customer experience should be at the heart of any business in order to maintain valuable relationships, ensure a positive brand image, and secure new customers.
For anyone who works in the customer service industry, or who simply need to communicate with clients as part of their everyday job, the Customer Service Course provides the information and skills needed to make the most of every customer contact.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent training environments and comprehensive courses.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
Some examples of topics included are:
- Defining good customer service
- Telephone skills
- Email etiquette
- Introduction and perceptions
- Managing expectation
- Coping with pressure
- Consistent service
- Customer focused communication
- Organisation skills
- Understanding customer needs
- Dealing with difficult people
- Handling complaints
- Building customer relationships
WHO IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE COURSE FOR?
The Customer Service Course is suitable for those at all job levels who would like to improve their customer service skills. This applies to anyone who handles customers either on a face to face basis or electronically.
Some examples of job roles who would benefit from this course
- Staff who work in retail
- Online support and help centre workers
- Sales jobs
- Front of house staff, greeters and receptionists
- Call centre workers
- Trade workers
- Self-employed individuals
- Waiting staff
OUTCOMES OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE COURSE
- Understand the part that body language plays in customer service
- Know how to appear professional when providing customer service
- Understand how to deal with complaints effectively
- Understand the importance of good customer service skills
- Be able to evaluate customer service performance
- Be able to adapt communication styles to the customer
- Understand the impact and importance of social media
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
The Customer Service Course is available throughout our 70+ UK training centres, with optional delivery at your workplace if you have three or more staff members who require training.