0203 40 51886


Personal Licence Applications

Unlike Premises Licences, Personal Licences are granted to an individual. To be granted a Personal Licence, individuals must be 18 or over and first hold a recognised Personal Licence Holder’s Qualification.

When is a Personal Licence Required?

Anyone who works on licensed premises, who either retail alcohol themselves or supervise other staff members to sell alcohol to the public, need a personal licence. Some examples of job roles include supervisors, assistant managers, and managers who work in restaurants, bars, clubs, retail stores, supermarkets, or hotels.

The Application Process

  1. Gain a Personal Licence Qualification by taking a Personal Licence Course.
  2. We apply for criminal record checks on your behalf.
  3. We complete and submit your application to your local council.
  4. Your personal licence is granted.

Get in touch with an expert about Personal Licence Applications Consultancy

By submitting this form you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy
I would like to receive occasional guides, webinar invites and newsletters by email, from Arka Training